- “Can you please confirm what type of contract or agreement I hold with your company and send me a copy of the contract.
- Please provide a breakdown of exactly how much I paid for the mobile handset and how much line rental was paid throughout the contract.
- Can you please provide a breakdown of the costs I have incurred since the contract ended in December 2018.
- Can you please provide an audio copy of the telephone conversation that took place at [enter time and date call took place with call centre] with [name of person you spoke to] at [call centre name].
- Can you please confirm whether any information or data exists on your systems in my name? If it does, can you please send me that information.
- Can you please confirm the legal stance on whether [enter mobile providers name] is legally obliged to advise me in writing at the end of the contract period to get in touch to change the plan or I will be overcharged.
- Can you please advise what that correspondence should have said and in what format it should have been sent.
- My mobile handset contract had ended on [date] and I therefore paid for it. Can you please confirm the legal stance on whether [Mobile phone provider] can refuse to issue a refund for a contract that had clearly been settled [ ] months/years previously.
Please ensure none of the documents I have requested are redacted in anyway.
If you need any more information from me, or a fee, please let me know as soon as possible.
It may be helpful for you to know that a request for information under the Data Protection Act 1998 should be responded to within 40 days.
If you do not normally deal with these requests, please pass this letter to your Data Protection Officer. If you need advice on dealing with this request, the Information Commissioner’s Office can assist you and can be contacted on 0303 123 1113 or at ico.org.uk.”