How to clean a shower screen
When cleaning your shower screen, you don’t need to use harsh or abrasive products. Everyday household products you use in your home can give you a streak-free clean to any mirrored or glass surface without buying expensive sprays. So, how to clean a shower screen?
If you keep on top of the cleaning of your shower screen, this, of course, will prevent limescale build-up, but if you don’t have much time to spend, we recommend you do this after every use, or at least twice a week to prevent build-up.
Follow our guide:
- Using a damp sponge, give the area to be cleaned a quick wipe over.
- Add a small drop of washing up liquid (any type will do) and wipe the area again.
- Using a handheld shower attachment, run water over the area to get the suds off. If you don’t have one, using a wet cloth, wipe the suds off until they run clear.
- Grab an old handtowel and give the area a wipe. If you prefer, you can use a microfibre cloth, but a hand towel will work just the same.
- Now grab an old facecloth and wipe the area until dry.
- When doing the outside of the shower screen, use the old hand towel and wipe the area and then go over it with the old facecloth.
- You will now have a streak-free shower screen!