How to find a good plumber
When looking for a plumber, particularly if your boiler has packed up or you have sprung a leak somewhere in your home, a recommendation is always the best route. If you are on facebook or twitter, facebook groups or ask your friends if they have used one recently. So, how to find a good plumber?
Don’t give way to panic and just choose one from the internet without first checking the following:
- Is there a contact section displaying their full contact details of the contractor (email, telephone and address) on the site?
- Is the contractor part of an organisation?
- Association of plumbing and heating contractors England and Wales.
- Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering.
- Can you find any reviews of the contractor elsewhere? If not, call them, ask them to direct you to their independent reviews.
To find a local plumber in your area click here.
Find more helpful guides here
Summer Garden Hammock Guide