How to clean a shower screen
When cleaning your shower screen, you don’t need to use harsh or abrasive products. Everyday household products you use in your home can give you a streak-free clean to any mirrored or glass surface without buying expensive sprays.
If you keep on top of the cleaning of your shower screen, this, of course, will prevent limescale build-up, but if you don’t have much time to spend, we recommend you do this after every use, or at least twice a week to prevent build-up.
Follow our guide:
- Using a damp sponge, give the area to be cleaned a quick wipe over.
- Add a small drop of washing up liquid (any type will do) and wipe the area again.
- Using a handheld shower attachment, run water over the area to get the suds off. If you don’t have one, using a wet cloth, wipe the suds off until they run clear.
- Grab an old handtowel and give the area a wipe. If you prefer, you can use a microfibre cloth, but a hand towel will work just the same.
- Now grab an old facecloth and wipe the area until dry.
- When doing the outside of the shower screen, use the old hand towel and wipe the area and then go over it with the old facecloth.
- You will now have a streak-free shower screen!