How to book a Building Control Site Visit
Follow our guide:
- Contact your local authority here.
- Using the search bar within your local authorities website, type the words “building control“.
- Click “book a site visit”. (If you are doing this for the first time, you will need to register with the local authority on the website, then repeat the steps above).
- Enter your properties details.
- Confirm the reason for the site visit
- Select which date you want the visit.
Click here for guidance on how to manage a build with building control
Did not get planning permission or Building Control for your build?
If you did not get planning permission for your build and/or did not have building control site visits throughout your build, watch the video below for guidance on what you can do: