Over the past 15 years we have helped many people deal with consumer issues as well as more serious issues in relation to subsidence.
If you have a complaint and need help with it, we can find the contact details of the person you need to address the complaint to (usually the CEO) and we will also write the complaint for you.
- If you are dab hand at this yourself, we can just give you the contact information of the company you are looking for a small fee of £3.
We do offer guidance on how to deal with consumer issues and we can either give you a hand in writing them yourself or write it for you.
How much will it cost?
- We will always be honest with you if we think you would not be successful, particularly when dealing with “certain companies”. If you tell us it’s one of those “certain companies” we will send you information on how to complain for free!
- If the claim is below £100, we will write one complaint letter for you and one email for £25.
- Depending on the issue and what the expected outcome could be, we will only charge you 10% of any claim over £100.
- For more detailed complaints that may take longer, a fee can be negotiated to reflect the time spent dealing with it on your behalf.
Using this service does not constitute taking legal advice tailored to your individual circumstances. We have a wealth of experience on dealing with consumer complaints, however if you use our service, you do so at your own risk and we cannot assume responsibility for any damage or loss which may arise as a result of your reliance upon it.
Just head to our contacts section, give us a call or drop us a line and we will respond within 24 hours.
What are you waiting for? Let’s help you sort it out!