How to get rid of Ants
Ants wake up from hibernation when the weather starts to warm up. When Spring arrives, you may start to notice some little ant soldiers venturing out and about in your home or garden in search of food for the colony. So, how to get rid of ants?
Follow our guide:
- Identify where they are entering into your home, then see where they are heading.
- Clean both of those areas and the path the ants were using between the two with a strong-smelling cleaning fluid.
- Using resin bond and an applicator gun (for instructions click here) to fill the area where they are coming in. You could use this opportunity to fill in any cracks and holes behind sinks and around pipes in the kitchen and throughout the property using this method to prevent any further little friends coming into your home.
- How you need to starve them! Keep the surfaces and floors of your home free from food. There is a reason why they are coming into your house, so do not invite them in to eat. Don’t leave dirty cups and dishes around, especially overnight. Keep food sealed and stored in cupboards. After your pet has finished eating, clean the bowl.
- Never try to squish the ants because they give off a smell that attracts other ants.
We hope you found our how to get rid of ants guide helpful.